Monday, October 5, 2009

Day Twenty: Excellent Dinner, Horrible Internet Connection

The news of the day: I made the best dinner ever. I sauteed broccoli and mushrooms while i put noodles on. Then when they were a bit sauteed i added some thicker soup, flour, water, cheddar cheese and chicken. It made a sauce, which was awesome. And then i put is all today and i loved it, and i am soooo full. Awesome.

Um, in other news i did not move much today so that i can move when i get to Italy. So, i played sims. My game uninstalled itself again so I had to rebuild my village again. ...BUT my back feels much better! I am just going to be careful this time when i do the dishes so i do not go into a relapse... again.

Now, i am going to start the papers and stuff i need to get done, so that will be fun. Can't say i did not procrastinate today, as you will see in my video. It is a good thing they really map out everyday from the lecture (and its details) to the homework (and its details) as well as listing this information over and over again, in many different styles as if to enforce the fact that they have a definite schedule and they have every intention of sticking to it. This way i can pinpoint the exact days i will be suffering for my procrastination, oh for your information it will be most tueday and thurdsay nights!

also i did make you guys a video of my room, but it would not upload and i did not feel like wait for it. I had already waited about and hour and a half so i am done with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment