Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day Thirty Nine: I skyped Meg and Sand!

I did not do much today, i had a weird dream about jumping... i was being hunted or something. I was so tired from my dream that i tired to stand up i fell back down, haha.

Today... I got organized I guess. Worked on a little more creative writing.

Then I skyped my parents and then i skyped meg and sand and that was fun. hahaha... yeah for another awesome day. I am going to wales next weekend so i am going to have to really get working on my school work.

<3

2 comments:

  1. yay for us being a piece of your blog! nice to know you haven't forgotten your cool american friends at home! we miss you, and you should probably come back soon. k bye. <3

    p.s
    bring us some english chocolate, we would like to sample it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I just got caught up on your blog from day twenty eight. love reading your days activities. Would love to see you publish a childrens book or a suspends book some day Kristave. Nain does not have her computer as it broke last weekend. She was on her Elder Hostel trip with Aunt Jan last week, stopped her for the weekend and I sat her down at the kitchen table yesterday to catch up on your days in Europe. She so enjoys reading your blogs and is a very proud grandmother. We love you little one and can't wait to give you a BIG HUG! Enjoy, continue to be safe and study hard. Can't wait to hear about your travels to Wales.
    Love Aunt Sharon <3
    Uncle Paul is sitting here watch the Dallas and Atlanta FOOTBALL game and says HI! :-)

    ReplyDelete