Monday, October 26, 2009

Day Forty One: Greatttt Day

PICTURE: The two tops guys from TAPS, Jay and Grant. (http://www. realtelevision. net/wp-content/uploads /2008/10/ghost- hunters.jpg)

So today was an awesome day. I cleaned a lot, finished last weeks creative writing homework (haha) and also i learned to amazing things.

ONE: Taps, my absolute favorite ghost hunting show ever, is coming to Cooperstown! There is a Ghost Hunting conference January 8th to the 11th and guess who is stalking it. I cannot afford to go to it, though i bet it would be a lot of fun. They are going to go through the Farmer's Museum and the Feminmore Art Museum (plus a few other locations) and go ghost hunting! Oh man, so exciting. I sent a little twitter message to Grant (one of the lead guys) and asked if there would be a time for the locals to meet him, so we will see what happens.

TWO: One of my best friends in the world just got engaged!!!!! Allison Dutkowsky got engaged to Austin Lipari and they are planning to get married in 2010. I am so unbelievably happy for them, and I am certain they will do very well together! <3

So, 2010 is looking to be a fantastic year! I am going to finish the evening by going to the Albert with Allie (my flatmate not recently engaged) to get brownies and ice cream. AWESOME!

Also: i am ironically watching Taps: Ghost Hunters right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment