Monday, October 19, 2009

Day Thirty Four: FULHAM (Futbol game!)

PICTURE: I did not take this picture, but this is a few members of the team that i saw play tonight; Fulham (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-560112/Fulham-midfielder-Bullard-warns-Get-ready-nail-biting-finish-relegation-battle.html)

I did homework earlier today and went through the last bowl of cereal in my cereal box. I am going to have to get more before breakfast tomorrow morning, because i do not have eggs either. I am also going to get bagels, cream cheese and some type of meat (hot dogs, hamburgers or chicken) tomorrow afternoon, perhaps after class.

More importantly i went to a Futbol game today! It was loud and exciting. Our seats where in the excited fans who cheered loudly for their teams. They kept singing the songs for Fulham but i could not understand a word they said, but it was fun to listen to them anyway. I did not bring my camera, i forgot it, but i wish i had remember so i could have taken pictures of them. They stood for the whole 90 minutes cheering and singing and yelling, they were not a bit silent for the whole game.

Our team, Fulham won against Hull City, so that was great. It really made me miss my team back home, and want to play. They make it look so easy and graceful. I am going to try and find a ball and play tomorrow. See how much of my skill i have forgotten.

Miss you all!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that i had a foot long hot dog there, and it was delicious. That gross fast food hit the spot, mmmmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you had an exciting night.
    It would be fun to see such a fast moving game.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin,

    Today we had a FOOTBALL game and it was our first win of the season. The score was 7 to 6.I saw Aunt Sue and Uncle Greg and they enjoyed watching it very much. Nain was also there for a little while but she left at halftime. See you in December. Love: Paulie

    ReplyDelete