Friday, November 13, 2009

Day Sixty: Umbrella Day

Today was really wet and rainy so I used the nice big and long umbrella that Philipa had provided me with. I still got wet because it was raining so hard. It was ferociously windy as well.

This morning I had class, which was fun. I really enjoy the students that are in my creative writing class, as much as I hate the disorganized nature it is conducted in. After class I got some books for one of my group project, all art history books about consumption. Well they are not all about consumption, but they have bits in them. BTW if anyone had an opinion on consumption relating to art, email it to me. That would be awesome.

Then I spent the rest of the day relaxing. Relaxing because this weekend I will not be relaxing. I will be doing a lot of school work. I have lots of research, writing creatively and informatively and ... uh more. I cannot remember currently.

Yep, so that was basically my day, awesome. I enjoyed it!

Oh also, day sixty... guess that means I have been here 2 months?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have been there for two months already. One month to go.
    Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete