Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day Fifty Two - Fifty Seven: I'll Tell You About NORWAY Tomorrow, sorry!

Okay, so I meant to post about Norway today, but I ran out of time. I also meant to email all my relatives, send snail mail addresses to Dad for him and Grandma, clean/organize my room, do laundry and go grocery shopping. Needless to say, Norway has not heard from me, my room's a mess, my clothes are dirty and i have no food. I have not even uploaded pictures of the Norwegian landscape, I was too busy to take pictures of anything else, yet. So, i cannot even share that with you.

The reason this is the case is because i spent the day trying to get all my school work done. I wrote 1,500 words of deep and creative writing. I met with a group, but we have no idea what we're doing... it is a very broad topic. I am meeting with another group for that group project tomorrow. I also have four more papers to write for different classes and all of them are very important for my grades. I only have five weeks left for this all to happen. Both the presentations are due next week though so that will be done.

I also have to fit in time for my newly discovered relatives to come and visit London. .... I dono whhhhat i am going to do at this point. Cause i still want to get to Autria, and Justine still wants to come here, so... dammit I am running out of time!


Oh also, i wanted to make a new header of the Norwegian landscape... busy times.

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. It's okay. Slow down and take one minute at a time. We can wait for your blog entries. We are just glad you had fun and that you are doing okay.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete