Monday, November 16, 2009

Day Sixty Three: FOOD!

This morning we worked on a group project and it went really well. This is of course minus the fact that one of our group members failed to show up. I am going to report on the history on consumption, which will be fine for me. I think I can most certainly handle it.

After the meeting Allie and I went into Kingston and went window shopping and then actual shopping. We had a pastry for lunch and then walked around the German market which comes every Christmas. There was a really beautiful amber necklace for 28 pounds and I really want it, but I did not get it. My guilt complex on spending money, someone tell me if I should buy it. Thanks! Also, we went into Primark, which is a cheap clothing store. I left my only belt in Norway, so I had to buy another one. I got a new belt for 1 pound! Also I got a hat, leggings, post earrings and all for under 9 pounds. That's a great shopping day.

I also finally went grocery shopping, so I have a lot of food to eat, opposed to the food I didn't have. So, that will be awesome, that I can eat something besides Chinese and cereal.

I had a great weekend I think. Relaxing, sleeping, writing, buying food and clothes and... yeah relaxing. I have a busy two weeks coming up with presentation and essays. Also, I am going to Amsterdam this weekend so, that will make things more difficult but I am really excited. Kat and I are making plans to go to France the weekend of December 5th, and I think that I will be done with traveling for my life in England.

<3

UPDATE: After a delicious meal of duck prepared by Allie I ended up buying 5 pounds of Oreos.... hahahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment