Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day Twenty Eight: Back to Class

The biggest problem i am having right now is classes. I feel like i am months behind, and no before you think anything, i have not missed the classes i feel the most behind in. The classes are set up with so much being thrown at us students in such a small amount of time. About three months of classes and it is all done in three years, so yes it is very hard for a student who is used to 5 months of classes and having the schedule being spread over 4 years. This is the explination i feel so far behind. Not to mention that I have tutor (Professor) who no matter how many times i tell her when i am not going to be in class, sends me angry emails about how i was not in class. So, i am going to go talk to her and explain my life and what she can expect from me. I am going to be missing at least one more of her wed classes and two more of her friday classes. So, she is going to have to get over it or... i may be in trouble with her. Only i dont think it will matter, because i have yet to hear if my classes are going to count back home, because no one is answering my emails.

Um, i am stressed... yes? Just about classes, if classes were not part of this experience i would be 100% awesome.

Oh, also i had a lamb burger tonight caused i missed when i was aiming for the hamburger meat... i have to say, did not like it... and now i dont know what to do with the rest of it. It made me feel a bit ill.

Clearly I am having a winning day, i'll have to just... keep going with the school work and take a light hearted attitude towards my studies as i always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment