Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day Thirty: One Month

I have official been in the country of the Union Jack for one month, if we call thirty days a month. I had class today, and worked out creative writing, i have a lot of work to do... WOOO!

Also, two highlights of the day:
1) someone asked me for directions and i could give them!
2) After being asked what country my accent was from again (because my voice apparently is really not American-like whatever that means) the response i got this time was "a real live American!" She... was a little excited, hahaha.

So, that was my day... i will end the evening by doing my schoolwork. Best day ever. "A real live American!" What country does my accent come from, because on tours at Oneonta I get asked what country i am from, and here no one thinks i am American. Apparently i do not even look American, whatever THAT means! Geeze. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Once again I tell you, Kristin I love reading your enteries. They are very intertaining.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kristave, i so love reading your Blog and the trip to Italy.....Fantastic! I am so happy for you and just sit here reading, smiling, tearing a bit and feeling like you are living one of your first big dreams/goals. Keep up the ambition and drive...that is what live demands even back home. I love you!
    Aunt Sharon
    Uncle Paul and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary yesterday!

    ReplyDelete