Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day Eighteen: WHY

I woke up at 1:30, i washed dishes, i cooked a lot of chicken, kat came over and we got chinese.

also, my back started hurting again, so i am grumpy

Update: The chinese was delicious and weird and i got a package from home, so i am much happier now.

Also i have officially decided that i am going to apply to the Cooperstown Graduate Program for Museum Studies.




I thought I would put down the dates when I am going to be traveling for those who would like to know:
October 8th-11th : ITALY
October17th : OXFORD
October 31st-November 1st : WALES
November 7th-9th : NORWAY
November 20th-22 : AMSTERDAM

1 comment:

  1. Busy, busy girl!
    I like the opening blog page.
    And your are welcome for the package.
    We are trying to put together another one. Any thought?
    Love,Mom

    ReplyDelete