Sunday, September 20, 2009

Day Five: Minigolf

Hello people,

I have no pictures today, but i am okay with that. I woke up at a kinda normal time today which was nice. Phillipa's son and his girlfriend took us out to lunch today, which was great cause it was a meal that did not need to be worried about. Later in the day they took us minigolfing. Hmmm, i do not really think i did too much today, but i am feeling better. Sleep times are still adjusting.

I could not put minutes on my phone today, nor could i get the oyster card. The phone store was closed, and apparently my student number does not exist? Meaning i do not exist? So, i will have to talk to them tomorrow when i go pick up my new schedule.

So, that was basically my day. It was nice and relaxed and nice. Oh i watched a lot more office too, funny how this happens. haha, i love the office.

love you all

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristin, sounds like you are doing all the right things and as time moves forward you will become more familiar and at home. Pub life in London sounds fun. GOod for you.
    Paulie at a night football game last night away and he scored 2 touchdowns. He caught the ball and ran 25-35 yards both times to the end zone. It was so exciting! Today he had 2 soccer games away. We took Luzie because we felt bad leaving her again. We are all exhausted, more Paulie and Luzie as they both had busy days. I enjoy reading about your days. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the week ahead and your classes. I love you and Uncle Paul and Paulie send hugs and kisses. BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN. Aunt Sharon. XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, It was great to read you messages and to skype with you this weekend. Look for a package. I am sending to you today.
    Love you lots, Mom <3

    ReplyDelete