Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day Sixty Seven: Back to Class.........

Today went back into the academic mode. I have a lot of work to get done in a little amount of time. From now until the end of the year I have to accomplish a 2,500 word essay, 1000 word essay, 800 word essay, 1500 word essay, 1,500 word essay, one more presentation, redraft a semesters worth of journal writing, 250 word critical analysis, redraft 2 750 word pieces, around 100 pages of reading, responses and exercises, and a final portfolio. I believe that is all, and that does not count what I will be assigned in the upcoming classes. To summarize: a total of 9,050 words, plus reading, redrafting, exercises, portfolio in 3.5 weeks. Wow... damn, that just hit me.

Okay, so I am going to stop messing around online and get to work. Today, I did get one presentation out of the way, which makes me feel better. On Thursday I will have the second presentation out of the way. I have finished everything for that one, so it is nothing I have to worry about now. Oh man, schoolwork.

Yeah, I did work on my presentations all day, so I really don't have anything else to say. I do have to make an apple pie for a Thanksgiving dinner. I also have to help make cake-art for a centerpiece. Also, this sat I am going to Wales. I cannot wait to come home so I can have a break from all this traveling and international schoolwork. Hahaha!

<3 you all!

OH also, I do want to make a new backdrop, but my photoshop stopped working, so I cannot make an awesome one. I am going to revert back to an old one for a change up. Hope that's fine.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention, because it makes me sad, that I lost my hat. My favorite wool hat that I got from the craft show in Cooperstown. As far as I know it is somewhere between here and Amsterdam. I have no way to get it back. I still hope that I may stumble on it in my room, but I have looked. Maybe I am looking over it. This is sad news folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment