Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day Sixty One: Cleaning

I always feel better when I clean. Today I cleaned the whole flat with the vacuum, did laundry, made my bed with fresh sheets, organized drawers, clothes and eventually I'll organize my schoolwork, washed dishes, took a very hot and long shower, hmmm, I know that I did more but I cannot remember. OH I practically killed one of my families on sims... so thats great. haha, I have never had such issues with sims.

There was an Office marathon on today as well so that was really happy. It was a very good day. I got to sleep in and relax and do everything that makes me feel less stressed. I think I will go to bed early tonight, and hopefully the exhaustion will be over forever. Or at least until the next trip.

Now, I am going to get a class of milk and eat Oreos which I bought today. Awesome.

<3

2 comments:

  1. It does sound like an awesome day for you. Tried to skype you today but had no luck. I am still not feeling well. My tummy hurts and and I still have a fever. Dad went to the store after we got things organized here as well.
    Hope all is well with the stress load of school work.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me run out to get OREO'S, yum, Love You Dad

    ReplyDelete