Friday, November 6, 2009

Day Fifty One: NORWAY TILL MONDAY!

So far I have spent the day packing, cause this weekend till Monday I am going NORWAY!

Tonight, around 7:30, I am going to take a train from Norbiton to Clapham Junction to Victoria Station. Then I am going to follow the signs to the bus station, which will take me to Stansted Airport in a bus ride that will be about 2 hours long. At that point I will spend the night in the airport, awesome, and take my plane at 6:30 am to Torp airpot in NORWAY! Helene is going to pick me up at the airport and then we have a 2-3 hour drive to her home. So basically I have a 14 hour travel time. I am going to be drinking a lot of coffee.

Talk to you all when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Be safe and be smart in your travels to Norway.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete