Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day Seventy Two: Such a gooood day

First of all I slept forever, but not so long that there was not time to do anything with my day. Also, I worked on my paper today. Which was a good start, I may not finish it tonight but wait until tomorrow. I am not really in the finish writing paper mood right now, haha. Too happy.

Today Allie let me play her sims 3 and it was a lot of fun! I cannot wait to have it! It will be excellent! Also, her and I watched New Moon... and we had lots and lots of fun making fun of it. I am pretty sure I am team Jacob, but I am still Harry Potter 100% 100% 100%!!!!!!!!!!!! Just to through that out there.

Uh, she made a really good mac and cheese for dinner, and it was excellent.

Yep thats all I have to say, haha. Oh my wall paper background is now a really cute puppy. Wow... I am lame, hahahahahaha.

Tomorrow I am allegedly going into London with Allie for the day. More then!

No comments:

Post a Comment