Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day Nine: Planning Tours

There is less than three months left of my trip here, and i am finally getting ready to travel outside of England. I had a lot of options to choose from, but i finally narrowed it down.

All day i organized tours. I budgeted twice and finally registered for four tours, two theater nights to see Wicked and Billy Elliot, a weekend tour to Amsterdam and a weekend tour to Wales. With my budgeting i also made room so that i could go to Italy with Phillipa, Paris in December with Kat and if it really works out a short trip to Austria to see Justine and maybe if i get super lucky a quick trip to Norway if i can get in contact with relative Helen. It's awesome that i am so stingy or none of this would be at all possible, haha.

Allie made a cod fish dinner tonight, which was excellent and we ate it with the Adam's family, haha. We then visited with Phillipa and tried to make Allie come to Italy too (you know you want to run to the sea, and make your own olive oil).

I have now just put an apple crisp in the oven, mom i would like your recipe please. I cannot wait to eat it.

That was my day, and if you asked me i accomplished a lot having woke up at one! (I. am awesome!)

Love you all! (really, i do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment